Aetna’s Medicaid unit expands Pa. network
Hartford managed care provider Aetna Inc.'s Medicaid managed care division has added the five-hospital Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Pennsylvania network.
The new contract between Aetna Better Health and Crozer-Keystone is effective immediately, although terms were not disclosed.
Aetna Better Health on April 1 took over running Pennsylvania's Medicaid program. It currently has about 30,000 members across the southeastern and Lehigh/Capital regions of the state.
Aetna Better Health also runs Medicaid programs in Connecticut and Texas.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments