Aetna’s Medicaid unit expands Pa. network
Hartford managed care provider Aetna Inc.'s Medicaid managed care division has added the five-hospital Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Pennsylvania network.
The new contract between Aetna Better Health and Crozer-Keystone is effective immediately, although terms were not disclosed.
Aetna Better Health on April 1 took over running Pennsylvania's Medicaid program. It currently has about 30,000 members across the southeastern and Lehigh/Capital regions of the state.
Aetna Better Health also runs Medicaid programs in Connecticut and Texas.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion