Aetna’s Medicaid unit expands Pa. network
Hartford managed care provider Aetna Inc.'s Medicaid managed care division has added the five-hospital Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Pennsylvania network.
The new contract between Aetna Better Health and Crozer-Keystone is effective immediately, although terms were not disclosed.
Aetna Better Health on April 1 took over running Pennsylvania's Medicaid program. It currently has about 30,000 members across the southeastern and Lehigh/Capital regions of the state.
Aetna Better Health also runs Medicaid programs in Connecticut and Texas.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses