Aetna’s Medicaid unit expands Pa. network
Hartford managed care provider Aetna Inc.'s Medicaid managed care division has added the five-hospital Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Pennsylvania network.
The new contract between Aetna Better Health and Crozer-Keystone is effective immediately, although terms were not disclosed.
Aetna Better Health on April 1 took over running Pennsylvania's Medicaid program. It currently has about 30,000 members across the southeastern and Lehigh/Capital regions of the state.
Aetna Better Health also runs Medicaid programs in Connecticut and Texas.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014