Children's hospital CEO leaving Vanderbilt
Dr. Kevin B. Churchwell is leaving the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt to become chief executive of the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del.
Churchwell has been CEO of the Vanderbilt hospital for more than three years after serving in an interim role after Jim Shmerling left to become CEO of The Children’s Hospital of Denver. The pediatric critical care specialist will also be a system senior vice president when he begins his work at Nemours in November.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'