Delaware’s A.I. duPont Hospital names new CEO
Dr. Kevin Churchwell will become chief executive officer at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Rockland beginning in December.Churchwell, a pediatric critical care specialist, currently holds the same position at Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tenn., where he is credited with helping it become one of the nation's top children's hospitals.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US