11 appointed to UMC Hospital Advisory Board
Clark County commissioners on Wednesday appointed 11 members to serve on the new University Medical Center Hospital Advisory Board.
The commissioners, serving as the UMC Board of Trustees, adopted a resolution in June establishing the advisory board, which will make recommendations to the commissioners on routine matters such as contracts.
The commissioners stressed Wednesday that the new board will have some oversight, but the board of trustees will be the final authority.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare