Protesters demand: Leave Paul Levy out to dry
Rowdy protesters called for the ouster of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center CEO Paul Levy as hospital board members met inside the swanky Four Seasons Hotel, while the board chairman issued a statement supporting him.
Some hospital trustees smiled as they accepted pamphlets from protestors wearing “Fire Paul Levy” T-shirts.
One man in a black Lexus with Florida plate angrily shouted “Idiots!” before he drove to the hotel’s valet area.
Last night on Boylston Street, the Paul Levy controversy showed no signs of abating.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- The case for concierge medicine