Protesters demand: Leave Paul Levy out to dry
Rowdy protesters called for the ouster of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center CEO Paul Levy as hospital board members met inside the swanky Four Seasons Hotel, while the board chairman issued a statement supporting him.
Some hospital trustees smiled as they accepted pamphlets from protestors wearing “Fire Paul Levy” T-shirts.
One man in a black Lexus with Florida plate angrily shouted “Idiots!” before he drove to the hotel’s valet area.
Last night on Boylston Street, the Paul Levy controversy showed no signs of abating.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013