Protesters demand: Leave Paul Levy out to dry
Rowdy protesters called for the ouster of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center CEO Paul Levy as hospital board members met inside the swanky Four Seasons Hotel, while the board chairman issued a statement supporting him.
Some hospital trustees smiled as they accepted pamphlets from protestors wearing “Fire Paul Levy” T-shirts.
One man in a black Lexus with Florida plate angrily shouted “Idiots!” before he drove to the hotel’s valet area.
Last night on Boylston Street, the Paul Levy controversy showed no signs of abating.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions