Protesters demand: Leave Paul Levy out to dry
Rowdy protesters called for the ouster of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center CEO Paul Levy as hospital board members met inside the swanky Four Seasons Hotel, while the board chairman issued a statement supporting him.
Some hospital trustees smiled as they accepted pamphlets from protestors wearing “Fire Paul Levy” T-shirts.
One man in a black Lexus with Florida plate angrily shouted “Idiots!” before he drove to the hotel’s valet area.
Last night on Boylston Street, the Paul Levy controversy showed no signs of abating.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare