Protesters demand: Leave Paul Levy out to dry
Rowdy protesters called for the ouster of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center CEO Paul Levy as hospital board members met inside the swanky Four Seasons Hotel, while the board chairman issued a statement supporting him.
Some hospital trustees smiled as they accepted pamphlets from protestors wearing “Fire Paul Levy” T-shirts.
One man in a black Lexus with Florida plate angrily shouted “Idiots!” before he drove to the hotel’s valet area.
Last night on Boylston Street, the Paul Levy controversy showed no signs of abating.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations Morph Under PPACA
- Cyberattack Drill Exposes Healthcare's Vulnerabilities
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NY Abolishes Written Practice Agreement for NPs
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- Why Cedars-Sinai Screens All Inpatient Adults for Depression
- Blum Latest Leader to Exit HHS
- 3 Patient Experience Improvements Every Marketer Can Make