Woman allegedly molested in FL hospital speaks out
A hospital patient is speaking out after a physician's assistant was arrested, accused of committing a disturbing crime against her.
The incident occurred at North Shore Medical Center, last Thursday. "This has been hell. I haven't been able to sleep. I haven't been able to eat," said Jemeena Grimes, the hospital patient.
The 33-year-old mother of six is battling lung cancer and was admitted to the hospital last Wednesday after she had difficulty breathing. "I had to take an MRI. I was scheduled to take an MRI, which I couldn't take because I was panicking, so they gave me a sedative so I could take the MRI," said Grimes
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs