Woman allegedly molested in FL hospital speaks out
A hospital patient is speaking out after a physician's assistant was arrested, accused of committing a disturbing crime against her.
The incident occurred at North Shore Medical Center, last Thursday. "This has been hell. I haven't been able to sleep. I haven't been able to eat," said Jemeena Grimes, the hospital patient.
The 33-year-old mother of six is battling lung cancer and was admitted to the hospital last Wednesday after she had difficulty breathing. "I had to take an MRI. I was scheduled to take an MRI, which I couldn't take because I was panicking, so they gave me a sedative so I could take the MRI," said Grimes
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor