U. of Utah health system is best in U.S., medical group says
A three-year effort to improve patient care, safety and satisfaction earned University of Utah Health Care the top spot in the University HealthSystem Consortium’s 2010 Quality and Accountability Study, one of the most rigorous hospital rankings in the country.
“This is a big deal,” said U. Hospital CEO David Entwistle. “It says to the citizens of Utah that you can get the same care here as you can get at the Mayos and the Hopkins and the Brigham and Women’s of the world.”
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US