Mayo Clinic, UnitedHealthcare team up
Mayo Clinic has signed a contract with UnitedHealthcare that allows the health insurer's commercial-plan customers to have access to Mayo's physicians, hospitals and clinics.
The contract gives UnitedHealthcare customers "in-network" rates at Mayo Clinic's facilities in Arizona; Jacksonville, Fla.; and Rochester, Minn.
UnitedHealthcare officials say the contract benefits its customers by providing them access to Mayo's cutting-edge medical technology and services.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care