Colorado hospitals' management now talking
Management companies for Morgan County`s two hospitals are talking in the wake of an announcement by one of them of plans to build a new hospital and medical office building between Fort Morgan and Brush.
Banner Health, which manages East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, recently announced those plans in a press release and has sent a mass mailing to area residents confirming the announcement.
The firm has also released architectural renderings of the proposed new facility.
"Banner Health is moving forward on this effort," said Peter Fine, Banner CEO, in the letter to area residents.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers