Chile miners' health concerns won't end with rescue
The collapse of the copper and gold mine in the Atacama Desert captured the world's attention, along with that of some of the foremost medical organizations in the world.
But while the rescue of the miners is a light at the end of the tunnel in every sense of the phrase, the ordeal may not be over just yet. Doctors are prepared to treat a host of health conditions caused by their entrapment, from skin infections to post-traumatic stress disorder.
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- 3 NC Health Systems Form Shared Services Organization
- Hospital Pharmacies Prep for Drug Takebacks
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH