Lakeland Surgical CEO Dave Daniel wins APIC award
Dave Daniel's determination to eliminate infections at Lakeland Surgical and Diagnostic Center gives him the tenacity of a private investigator.
The ambulatory surgery center's chief executive officer sometimes shows up during the night to make sure the housekeeping crew uses the appropriate cleaning supplies. Daniel, who joined the center nearly four years ago, commonly sits in a waiting room, lifts a newspaper to his face and listens to how new front office staff interact with patients and families.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations