Search under way for new CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
An international search is on for a new chief executive officer for the Cleveland Clinic hospital and clinic in Abu Dhabi following the recent retirement of CEO Dr. Andrew Fishleder.
Fishleder, 57, stepped down for personal reasons, and is returning to Cleveland, the Clinic said, declining to provide further details.
Mark McPhee, M.D., chief operating officer of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, will serve as interim CEO in addition to his current role in hospital operations while Mubadala Healthcare, a United Arab Emirates government-owned company, and the Clinic conduct the search for a new CEO.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files