Search under way for new CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
An international search is on for a new chief executive officer for the Cleveland Clinic hospital and clinic in Abu Dhabi following the recent retirement of CEO Dr. Andrew Fishleder.
Fishleder, 57, stepped down for personal reasons, and is returning to Cleveland, the Clinic said, declining to provide further details.
Mark McPhee, M.D., chief operating officer of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, will serve as interim CEO in addition to his current role in hospital operations while Mubadala Healthcare, a United Arab Emirates government-owned company, and the Clinic conduct the search for a new CEO.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion