Search under way for new CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
An international search is on for a new chief executive officer for the Cleveland Clinic hospital and clinic in Abu Dhabi following the recent retirement of CEO Dr. Andrew Fishleder.
Fishleder, 57, stepped down for personal reasons, and is returning to Cleveland, the Clinic said, declining to provide further details.
Mark McPhee, M.D., chief operating officer of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, will serve as interim CEO in addition to his current role in hospital operations while Mubadala Healthcare, a United Arab Emirates government-owned company, and the Clinic conduct the search for a new CEO.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers