Search under way for new CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
An international search is on for a new chief executive officer for the Cleveland Clinic hospital and clinic in Abu Dhabi following the recent retirement of CEO Dr. Andrew Fishleder.
Fishleder, 57, stepped down for personal reasons, and is returning to Cleveland, the Clinic said, declining to provide further details.
Mark McPhee, M.D., chief operating officer of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, will serve as interim CEO in addition to his current role in hospital operations while Mubadala Healthcare, a United Arab Emirates government-owned company, and the Clinic conduct the search for a new CEO.
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT