Search under way for new CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
An international search is on for a new chief executive officer for the Cleveland Clinic hospital and clinic in Abu Dhabi following the recent retirement of CEO Dr. Andrew Fishleder.
Fishleder, 57, stepped down for personal reasons, and is returning to Cleveland, the Clinic said, declining to provide further details.
Mark McPhee, M.D., chief operating officer of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, will serve as interim CEO in addition to his current role in hospital operations while Mubadala Healthcare, a United Arab Emirates government-owned company, and the Clinic conduct the search for a new CEO.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'