UC center coordinates medical centers
The University of California has launched a new center to coordinate care and improve quality across its five academic medical centers, 10 hospitals and 16 professional schools and support innovation under federal health care reform.
The Center for Health Quality and Innovation will have a small coordinating staff at the UC Office of the President in Oakland, but center projects will take place at UC campuses.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public