UC center coordinates medical centers
The University of California has launched a new center to coordinate care and improve quality across its five academic medical centers, 10 hospitals and 16 professional schools and support innovation under federal health care reform.
The Center for Health Quality and Innovation will have a small coordinating staff at the UC Office of the President in Oakland, but center projects will take place at UC campuses.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013