UC center coordinates medical centers
The University of California has launched a new center to coordinate care and improve quality across its five academic medical centers, 10 hospitals and 16 professional schools and support innovation under federal health care reform.
The Center for Health Quality and Innovation will have a small coordinating staff at the UC Office of the President in Oakland, but center projects will take place at UC campuses.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts