UC center coordinates medical centers
The University of California has launched a new center to coordinate care and improve quality across its five academic medical centers, 10 hospitals and 16 professional schools and support innovation under federal health care reform.
The Center for Health Quality and Innovation will have a small coordinating staff at the UC Office of the President in Oakland, but center projects will take place at UC campuses.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians