Clarian hospitals to change names to reflect IU
The names of 16 hospitals across Indiana will change in early 2011 as the Clarian Health system changes its name to Indiana University Health.
Clarian's three flagship hospitals in downtown Indianapolis will be named Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Health University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health.
Clarian says its regional hospitals in Lafayette, Muncie, Bloomington and other cities will retain their local names with the prefix "Indiana University Health."
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers