Clarian hospitals to change names to reflect IU
The names of 16 hospitals across Indiana will change in early 2011 as the Clarian Health system changes its name to Indiana University Health.
Clarian's three flagship hospitals in downtown Indianapolis will be named Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Health University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health.
Clarian says its regional hospitals in Lafayette, Muncie, Bloomington and other cities will retain their local names with the prefix "Indiana University Health."
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services