Clarian hospitals to change names to reflect IU
The names of 16 hospitals across Indiana will change in early 2011 as the Clarian Health system changes its name to Indiana University Health.
Clarian's three flagship hospitals in downtown Indianapolis will be named Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Health University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health.
Clarian says its regional hospitals in Lafayette, Muncie, Bloomington and other cities will retain their local names with the prefix "Indiana University Health."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013