Clarian hospitals to change names to reflect IU
The names of 16 hospitals across Indiana will change in early 2011 as the Clarian Health system changes its name to Indiana University Health.
Clarian's three flagship hospitals in downtown Indianapolis will be named Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Health University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health.
Clarian says its regional hospitals in Lafayette, Muncie, Bloomington and other cities will retain their local names with the prefix "Indiana University Health."
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing