2 Central Florida doctors arrested on drug charges
A crackdown on pain-treatment clinics produced drug-trafficking charges Thursday against two physicians in Orange and Osceola counties.
Dr. Mladen Antolic was arrested in Hunter's Creek, where witnesses told drug agents the board-certified rehabilitation specialist was illegally distributing painkillers from his home, according to the Metropolitan Board of Investigation.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives