2 Central Florida doctors arrested on drug charges
A crackdown on pain-treatment clinics produced drug-trafficking charges Thursday against two physicians in Orange and Osceola counties.
Dr. Mladen Antolic was arrested in Hunter's Creek, where witnesses told drug agents the board-certified rehabilitation specialist was illegally distributing painkillers from his home, according to the Metropolitan Board of Investigation.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers