2 Central Florida doctors arrested on drug charges
A crackdown on pain-treatment clinics produced drug-trafficking charges Thursday against two physicians in Orange and Osceola counties.
Dr. Mladen Antolic was arrested in Hunter's Creek, where witnesses told drug agents the board-certified rehabilitation specialist was illegally distributing painkillers from his home, according to the Metropolitan Board of Investigation.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream