2 Central Florida doctors arrested on drug charges
A crackdown on pain-treatment clinics produced drug-trafficking charges Thursday against two physicians in Orange and Osceola counties.
Dr. Mladen Antolic was arrested in Hunter's Creek, where witnesses told drug agents the board-certified rehabilitation specialist was illegally distributing painkillers from his home, according to the Metropolitan Board of Investigation.
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT