Miami Valley Hospital South (OH) to build $51M addition
Miami Valley Hospital South announced Thursday the launch of a $51 million expansion that will nearly double its size by late 2012.
The addition will be a five-story, 200,000-square-foot tower with up to 64 private patient rooms for orthopedics and obstetrical care and medical surgical care.
Miami Valley Hospital South — part of Premier Health Partners, the Dayton-area’s largest health network — has a 100-acre campus in Centerville along I-675 near the intersection of Wilmington Pike and Clyo Road.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations