Miami Valley Hospital South (OH) to build $51M addition
Miami Valley Hospital South announced Thursday the launch of a $51 million expansion that will nearly double its size by late 2012.
The addition will be a five-story, 200,000-square-foot tower with up to 64 private patient rooms for orthopedics and obstetrical care and medical surgical care.
Miami Valley Hospital South — part of Premier Health Partners, the Dayton-area’s largest health network — has a 100-acre campus in Centerville along I-675 near the intersection of Wilmington Pike and Clyo Road.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- As virus spreads, insurers exclude Ebola from new policies
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform