Miami Valley Hospital South (OH) to build $51M addition
Miami Valley Hospital South announced Thursday the launch of a $51 million expansion that will nearly double its size by late 2012.
The addition will be a five-story, 200,000-square-foot tower with up to 64 private patient rooms for orthopedics and obstetrical care and medical surgical care.
Miami Valley Hospital South — part of Premier Health Partners, the Dayton-area’s largest health network — has a 100-acre campus in Centerville along I-675 near the intersection of Wilmington Pike and Clyo Road.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer