Miami Valley Hospital South (OH) to build $51M addition
Miami Valley Hospital South announced Thursday the launch of a $51 million expansion that will nearly double its size by late 2012.
The addition will be a five-story, 200,000-square-foot tower with up to 64 private patient rooms for orthopedics and obstetrical care and medical surgical care.
Miami Valley Hospital South — part of Premier Health Partners, the Dayton-area’s largest health network — has a 100-acre campus in Centerville along I-675 near the intersection of Wilmington Pike and Clyo Road.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses