Warrant served and documents seized at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (CA)
A search warrant was served Thursday on San Bernardino’s county-owned Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, authorities said.
FBI agents and San Bernardino district attorney's investigators seized documents at the 456-bed hospital in Colton but authorities would not say what they took or comment on the focus of the investigation. The investigation was coordinated by the San Bernardino County Joint Corruption Task Force, according to a statement released by San Bernardino County Dist. Atty. Michael A. Ramos.
Laura Eimiller, spokeswoman for the FBI office in Los Angeles, said her agency was called in to assist with the investigation, and referred questions to the San Bernardino County district attorney’s office.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- As Allegations Swirl, Baylor Plano Rejects Baldrige Award