Warrant served and documents seized at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (CA)
A search warrant was served Thursday on San Bernardino’s county-owned Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, authorities said.
FBI agents and San Bernardino district attorney's investigators seized documents at the 456-bed hospital in Colton but authorities would not say what they took or comment on the focus of the investigation. The investigation was coordinated by the San Bernardino County Joint Corruption Task Force, according to a statement released by San Bernardino County Dist. Atty. Michael A. Ramos.
Laura Eimiller, spokeswoman for the FBI office in Los Angeles, said her agency was called in to assist with the investigation, and referred questions to the San Bernardino County district attorney’s office.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes