Tampa General Hospital opens $35M NICU
Tampa General Hospital took the wraps off the first phase of the Jennifer Leigh Muma neonatal intensive care unit, a $35 million project that’s been four years in the making.
The new NICU will have 82 single-patient rooms, and a 12-bed assessment transition area. The first 68 beds will open Nov. 30, with a second phase to open in six to eight months.
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD