Tampa General Hospital opens $35M NICU
Tampa General Hospital took the wraps off the first phase of the Jennifer Leigh Muma neonatal intensive care unit, a $35 million project that’s been four years in the making.
The new NICU will have 82 single-patient rooms, and a 12-bed assessment transition area. The first 68 beds will open Nov. 30, with a second phase to open in six to eight months.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files