Tampa General Hospital opens $35M NICU
Tampa General Hospital took the wraps off the first phase of the Jennifer Leigh Muma neonatal intensive care unit, a $35 million project that’s been four years in the making.
The new NICU will have 82 single-patient rooms, and a 12-bed assessment transition area. The first 68 beds will open Nov. 30, with a second phase to open in six to eight months.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives