Tampa General Hospital opens $35M NICU
Tampa General Hospital took the wraps off the first phase of the Jennifer Leigh Muma neonatal intensive care unit, a $35 million project that’s been four years in the making.
The new NICU will have 82 single-patient rooms, and a 12-bed assessment transition area. The first 68 beds will open Nov. 30, with a second phase to open in six to eight months.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?