Tampa General Hospital opens $35M NICU
Tampa General Hospital took the wraps off the first phase of the Jennifer Leigh Muma neonatal intensive care unit, a $35 million project that’s been four years in the making.
The new NICU will have 82 single-patient rooms, and a 12-bed assessment transition area. The first 68 beds will open Nov. 30, with a second phase to open in six to eight months.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer