Hospital pharmacist charged with placing hidden camera in bathroom
A pharmacy manager at a Wayne hospital faces an invasion of privacy charge after he admitted placing a hidden camera in the ceiling of a men's bathroom at St. Joseph's Hospital, according to Wayne police.
Leonardo Zoppa, 34, was arrested Wednesday night at his Clifton home, said Wayne Detective Captain James Clarke. He admitted to placing cameras in two other bathrooms as well, a Barnes and Noble in Clifton and Club 46, a gym in Fairfield.
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs