Hospital pharmacist charged with placing hidden camera in bathroom
A pharmacy manager at a Wayne hospital faces an invasion of privacy charge after he admitted placing a hidden camera in the ceiling of a men's bathroom at St. Joseph's Hospital, according to Wayne police.
Leonardo Zoppa, 34, was arrested Wednesday night at his Clifton home, said Wayne Detective Captain James Clarke. He admitted to placing cameras in two other bathrooms as well, a Barnes and Noble in Clifton and Club 46, a gym in Fairfield.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Programs focus on high-risk patients to reduce spending