TX Doctor sues Fresenius over her dismissal
A former medical director of two San Antonio kidney dialysis treatment centers owned by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings Inc. has charged in a lawsuit that the company sacked her after she raised concerns about patient care.
Dr. Denise Hart said in a lawsuit that Fresenius officials resisted her efforts to address “patient quality and safety issues” at the centers before abruptly terminating her in May after five years in the post.
Fresenius has denied Hart's allegations.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014