TX Doctor sues Fresenius over her dismissal
A former medical director of two San Antonio kidney dialysis treatment centers owned by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings Inc. has charged in a lawsuit that the company sacked her after she raised concerns about patient care.
Dr. Denise Hart said in a lawsuit that Fresenius officials resisted her efforts to address “patient quality and safety issues” at the centers before abruptly terminating her in May after five years in the post.
Fresenius has denied Hart's allegations.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram