TX Doctor sues Fresenius over her dismissal
A former medical director of two San Antonio kidney dialysis treatment centers owned by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings Inc. has charged in a lawsuit that the company sacked her after she raised concerns about patient care.
Dr. Denise Hart said in a lawsuit that Fresenius officials resisted her efforts to address “patient quality and safety issues” at the centers before abruptly terminating her in May after five years in the post.
Fresenius has denied Hart's allegations.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes