TX Doctor sues Fresenius over her dismissal
A former medical director of two San Antonio kidney dialysis treatment centers owned by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings Inc. has charged in a lawsuit that the company sacked her after she raised concerns about patient care.
Dr. Denise Hart said in a lawsuit that Fresenius officials resisted her efforts to address “patient quality and safety issues” at the centers before abruptly terminating her in May after five years in the post.
Fresenius has denied Hart's allegations.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus