Cape Cod Healthcare CEO steps down
The chief executive of Cape Cod Healthcare has stepped down after a little more than two years on the job, saying he has accomplished what he set out to do sooner than expected.
Dr. Richard Salluzzo tells the Cape Cod Times he is "an agent of change" and the network that oversees Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital is now in "maintenance mode."
The company he took over in July 2008 sustained a $25 million loss in the 2008 fiscal year, but Salluzzo says it expects a pre-audited profit of $31 million this year.
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- When a hospital closes
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says