UH (OH) announces naming of cancer center, $42 million gift
The Cancer Center at University Hospitals Case Medical Center has a new name.
Nearly 1,200 people, including UH employees, benefactors and community leaders, converged on Severance Hall on Monday night at an invitation-only event to hear UH Chief Executive Tom Zenty announce a $42 million gift to the hospital system.
The Jane and Lee Seidman Cancer Center, which will open in May 2011, has been renamed in honor of the Pepper Pike couple.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway