Oak Hill Hospital (FL) to expand, create jobs
The ceremonial resolution approved by the County Commission on Tuesday seemed much like dozens of others.
Except this one revealed one of the largest business expansions in recent Hernando County history — one that comes at a time when unemployment is at an all-time high.
With little fanfare, commissioners in their resolution commending Oak Hill Hospital revealed a $50 million, 100,000-square-foot expansion that will add eight operating rooms, 36 private rooms and 18 beds to the post-anesthesia care unit.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations