Oak Hill Hospital (FL) to expand, create jobs
The ceremonial resolution approved by the County Commission on Tuesday seemed much like dozens of others.
Except this one revealed one of the largest business expansions in recent Hernando County history — one that comes at a time when unemployment is at an all-time high.
With little fanfare, commissioners in their resolution commending Oak Hill Hospital revealed a $50 million, 100,000-square-foot expansion that will add eight operating rooms, 36 private rooms and 18 beds to the post-anesthesia care unit.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion