HealthPartners forging link with Lakeview Health System
HealthPartners has signed a letter of intent to establish a link with Stillwater's Lakeview Health System, which owns Lakeview Hospital and Stillwater Medical Group, a multispecialty practice.
Lakeview is one of the few remaining independent systems in Minnesota. It will remain a separate entity with its own board.
The details of the partnership have yet to be worked out, Lakeview spokesman Rick Robbins said, though it will likely allow Lakeview to offer a wider array of services. The deal is expected to be finalized in April.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014