HealthPartners forging link with Lakeview Health System
HealthPartners has signed a letter of intent to establish a link with Stillwater's Lakeview Health System, which owns Lakeview Hospital and Stillwater Medical Group, a multispecialty practice.
Lakeview is one of the few remaining independent systems in Minnesota. It will remain a separate entity with its own board.
The details of the partnership have yet to be worked out, Lakeview spokesman Rick Robbins said, though it will likely allow Lakeview to offer a wider array of services. The deal is expected to be finalized in April.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Population Health Starts with Ending Hunger