St. Vincent Healthcare CEO reflects on nearly 3 decades of service
After nearly three decades leading St. Vincent Healthcare, Jim Paquette's fingerprints are all over the organization. And while a few of his decisions have been controversial, it's clear the hospital is healthy and well positioned for growth as an important health care provider in the region and as an employer. Paquette is mindful of the few bumps in his long tenure, but said he's confident that every choice he's made has been with the hospital's mission and values in mind. "Someday, somebody other than me will be the final judge," he told The Billings Gazette. Paquette retired Friday as president/CEO of St. Vincent Healthcare, ending an administration marked by unprecedented change.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013