Kettering Medical Center (OH) eyes Level II trauma center
Kettering Medical Center is starting a new Level II Trauma Program, according to an online job posting.
The posting says Kettering Medical Center — part of Kettering Health Network, Dayton’s second largest health system — is searching for a surgeon to serve as medical director for the new program.
Sandy Jones, a physician retention and recruitment manager listed on the job posting, could not immediately be reached for comment. Kettering Medical Center officials declined to comment on the posting.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement