Kettering Medical Center (OH) eyes Level II trauma center
Kettering Medical Center is starting a new Level II Trauma Program, according to an online job posting.
The posting says Kettering Medical Center — part of Kettering Health Network, Dayton’s second largest health system — is searching for a surgeon to serve as medical director for the new program.
Sandy Jones, a physician retention and recruitment manager listed on the job posting, could not immediately be reached for comment. Kettering Medical Center officials declined to comment on the posting.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill