Ohio State receives funding to benefit Medical Center and Cancer Hospital
Ohio State University has announced its largest gift ever of $100 million, with $65 million from Leslie Wexner and the additional $35 million from Limited Brands Foundation. The funding will go to benefit the university's medical center and The Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute. A select portion of the funding will also go to benefit the university's Wexner Center for the arts and other initiatives at the school.
Wexner is an alumni of Ohio State, graduating from its business administration program in 1959 and founding Limited Brands in Columbus four years later.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare