Ohio State receives funding to benefit Medical Center and Cancer Hospital
Ohio State University has announced its largest gift ever of $100 million, with $65 million from Leslie Wexner and the additional $35 million from Limited Brands Foundation. The funding will go to benefit the university's medical center and The Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute. A select portion of the funding will also go to benefit the university's Wexner Center for the arts and other initiatives at the school.
Wexner is an alumni of Ohio State, graduating from its business administration program in 1959 and founding Limited Brands in Columbus four years later.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014