Ohio State receives funding to benefit Medical Center and Cancer Hospital
Ohio State University has announced its largest gift ever of $100 million, with $65 million from Leslie Wexner and the additional $35 million from Limited Brands Foundation. The funding will go to benefit the university's medical center and The Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute. A select portion of the funding will also go to benefit the university's Wexner Center for the arts and other initiatives at the school.
Wexner is an alumni of Ohio State, graduating from its business administration program in 1959 and founding Limited Brands in Columbus four years later.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away