Consultants show how to save Miami's Jackson Health
The Sibery Group, Chicago healthcare consultants hired by a Jackson union, revealed on Monday a detailed plan that the consultants say can turn around the struggling public hospital system without massive labor cuts. The plan proposed that Sibery providing a turnaround team for 30 months. Sibery said there are six keys to fixing Jackson: 1 "Converting to primary care and outpatient services to treat patients in the lowest possible cost setting."
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- CDC admits to mistakes in Ebola protocol
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'