VIDEO: Trauma chief on impact of AL tornadoes
Dr. Loring Rue, Chief of Trauma Surgery at the University of Alabama-Birmingham Hospital, answers questions about his department's response after deadly tornadoes slammed through Alabama.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- 2015 M&A Forecast 'Cloudy'
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty