Connors, Partners Healthcare System chair, to step down
Jack Connors, the Boston businessman and power broker who has been the highest profile figure at Partners HealthCare System Inc. for 15 years, will step down next summer as chairman of the region's largest hospital and doctors network. Under a succession plan developed earlier this year and shared with leaders of Partners hospitals at a meeting this spring, but not disclosed publicly, Connors, 69, will turn over the chairman's post to Edward P. Lawrence next July. Lawrence is a retired partner at the Boston law firm Ropes & Gray LLC and a Brookline neighbor of Connors.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers