HealthGrades merges with monitoring firm CPM
Denver-based consumer health-information outlet Health Grades and customer- monitoring firm CPM in Wisconsin announced a merger Wednesday. The combination will allow consumers to choose physicians and hospitals by accessing informational databases about patient safety, satisfaction and clinical outcomes, as well as after-care marketing to patients by health care providers. CPM, based in Madison, WI, will become a new division of HealthGrades, and each company will remain in its current location. No additional jobs are expected from the merger, though each side said it improves prospects for expansion.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US