HealthGrades merges with monitoring firm CPM
Denver-based consumer health-information outlet Health Grades and customer- monitoring firm CPM in Wisconsin announced a merger Wednesday. The combination will allow consumers to choose physicians and hospitals by accessing informational databases about patient safety, satisfaction and clinical outcomes, as well as after-care marketing to patients by health care providers. CPM, based in Madison, WI, will become a new division of HealthGrades, and each company will remain in its current location. No additional jobs are expected from the merger, though each side said it improves prospects for expansion.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC