'The Betty Ford Clinic of Cincinnati'
For a minimum $22,000 a month, The Ridge promises privacy and luxury surroundings for people completing a 28-day recovery program for alcohol or drug abuse. Touted as "The Betty Ford Clinic of Cincinnati," it's the only treatment center of its kind in the region. Treatment takes place inside a remodeled, 13-room estate on 50 wooded acres. Executives with Health Care Venture Partners, which owns The Ridge, acknowledge that price excludes all but the wealthiest of patients. But they defend against criticism that the center is elitist. It simply offers a treatment standard that had been lacking in the region, they say.
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- When a hospital closes
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says