Voters uneasy with University Hospital merger
Registered voters in Jefferson County are split on whether to allow the merger of University Hospital with a Catholic health system, but they become increasingly opposed when given information about it, according to a poll commissioned by a group of activists who oppose the merger. The poll also found that after they are given both positive and negative information about the plan, a plurality believes that Gov. Steve Beshear should step in and stop and block the merger. He must approve the merger if it is to proceed.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal