Erlanger Health System begins executive shake-up
An executive shake-up is under way at Erlanger Health System, including a reorganization of vice president positions and elimination of some positions. No names or positions of those affected were released by late Wednesday evening. Interim CEO Charlesetta Woodard-Thompson said the new org. chart will be posted internally once all those affected have been notified. The changes come on the heels of months of turmoil at the public hospital, the region's only level-one trauma center which provides $80 million in indigent care annually.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations