Erlanger Health System begins executive shake-up
An executive shake-up is under way at Erlanger Health System, including a reorganization of vice president positions and elimination of some positions. No names or positions of those affected were released by late Wednesday evening. Interim CEO Charlesetta Woodard-Thompson said the new org. chart will be posted internally once all those affected have been notified. The changes come on the heels of months of turmoil at the public hospital, the region's only level-one trauma center which provides $80 million in indigent care annually.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers