Erlanger Health System cuts six executive positions
Cuts and executive restructuring at Erlanger Health System aim to make the hospital—which has struggled financially in the last six months—more profitable, according to its interim CEO. On Monday, the hospital announced six out of 15 executive positions had been cut, and one of its vice presidents was sent to head Erlanger at Hutcheson as part of a restructuring plan.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness