Erlanger Health System cuts six executive positions
Cuts and executive restructuring at Erlanger Health System aim to make the hospital—which has struggled financially in the last six months—more profitable, according to its interim CEO. On Monday, the hospital announced six out of 15 executive positions had been cut, and one of its vice presidents was sent to head Erlanger at Hutcheson as part of a restructuring plan.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers