Kaiser Permanente mulls deals with 3 hospitals
Kaiser Permanente soon will renegotiate its contracts with the three Coachella Valley hospitals, and Eisenhower Medical Center, which lost its contract with the HMO about three years ago, is back in the competition. The health maintenance organization, which does not have a hospital of its own in the valley, has had an exclusive contract for three years with Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs and John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital in Indio.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care