Kaiser Permanente mulls deals with 3 hospitals
Kaiser Permanente soon will renegotiate its contracts with the three Coachella Valley hospitals, and Eisenhower Medical Center, which lost its contract with the HMO about three years ago, is back in the competition. The health maintenance organization, which does not have a hospital of its own in the valley, has had an exclusive contract for three years with Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs and John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital in Indio.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor