MetroHealth reports 2011 net loss, but positive on future
MetroHealth System's management announced Wednesday an unaudited $2.7 million net loss for 2011 rather than the $1.1 million net loss it warned Cuyahoga County leaders to expect earlier this year. Even so, MetroHealth's leaders said they were "positively joyful" about 2011's year-end results.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer