Opinion: The secret of American healthcare
Almost nothing that politicians are currently debating is likely to change the overall costs of care. What's merely at stake is the shell game about who appears to be paying. Hiding the redistribution inherent in American health care has a corrosive effect on our national dialogue.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness