Dead on arrival: What sank the Christ Hospital sale?
For Christ Hospital President and CEO Peter Kelly, last week began with a letter to Jersey City Heights residents touting the benefits of the hospital's pending sale to a California-based company that—he promised—would invest millions in the medical facility and save it from closure. By the week's end, the hospital's prospective buyer had backed out of the deal, and the hospital's board of directors had agreed to file for bankruptcy, if necessary.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care