Opponents of scuttled Christ Hospital sale seek role in hospital's future
The group formed to oppose the now-scuttled acquisition of Christ Hospital in Jersey City by Prime Healthcare Services met in front of the hospital Tuesday urging hospital officials to seek input from the community on its pending reorganization. Monday night, hospital officials announced it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, in the wake of last week's news that Prime had withdrawn its bid to purchase the Palisade Avenue medical facility.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'