Inside Steward's plans for Landmark
A document about Steward Health Care System shows rough plans for Landmark Medical Center if Steward eventually gets permission to buy the struggling Woonsocket, RI hospital. The document is an application sent to the Department of Health's "Office of Health Systems Development".
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care