University Hospital partner search attracts familiar healthcare groups
University Hospital's search for potential partners is attracting interest from the new healthcare company it unsuccessfully sought to join last year—a company that limits reproductive care because of Catholic health directives. And that's upsetting critics who say Gov. Steve Beshear has already rejected a proposed merger involving those hospital systems because it didn't serve the public's best interests.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream