University Hospital partner search attracts familiar healthcare groups
University Hospital's search for potential partners is attracting interest from the new healthcare company it unsuccessfully sought to join last year—a company that limits reproductive care because of Catholic health directives. And that's upsetting critics who say Gov. Steve Beshear has already rejected a proposed merger involving those hospital systems because it didn't serve the public's best interests.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations