LifeBridge to open new children's hospital at Sinai
LifeBridge Health, which also owns Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, is spending $29.5 million, including $5 million from the state, to replace the affiliated children's hospital after 53 years in the same building. Wiley said the hospital is reacting to demand after noticing several years ago that it didn't always have enough, or appropriate, rooms to place patients. Once patients move into the new building on March 19, the old facility will be renovated and converted into a place for outpatient procedures.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US