Hospital CEO compensation in Albany
Hospitals are among the largest private-sector employers in the Albany, New York, area—supporting thousands of jobs. Combined, the Capital Region health care industry employs more than 47,000 people, with total payroll approaching $3 billion. That includes 3,100 physicians, 14,300 nurses, and thousands of technicians, pharmacists, therapists, aides and support workers. Hospital CEOs manage these huge businesses. Here's what they get paid.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts