Hospital CEO compensation in Albany
Hospitals are among the largest private-sector employers in the Albany, New York, area—supporting thousands of jobs. Combined, the Capital Region health care industry employs more than 47,000 people, with total payroll approaching $3 billion. That includes 3,100 physicians, 14,300 nurses, and thousands of technicians, pharmacists, therapists, aides and support workers. Hospital CEOs manage these huge businesses. Here's what they get paid.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations