Judge will rule on who should buy Christ Hospital
At least three potential buyers of Christ Hospital will submit final bid proposals this Thursday to a federal bankruptcy court to determine which entity will become the hospital's new owner. A bankruptcy judge is expected to issue a ruling on March 20 on which bid is the most viable. A final ruling on the best bid will be made on March 23, after the court receives input from the Christ Hospital board of directors and the hospital's creditors. The winning bidder will still have to be approved by various state agencies. But if the court sticks to this schedule, Christ Hospital could soon be on its way to financial health.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion