USF Health and Florida Hospital collaborate
Last week, officials from USF Health and Florida Hospital were celebrating a $6.9 million state appropriation for a joint cardiovascular institute at the University of South Florida. On Monday, Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute adding USF Health to its name and announced new research and patient care collaborations around the Tampa Bay area, focusing on cancer care, neurology and, of course, cardiac care. USF long has wanted a hospital close to or on its main campus in North Tampa, and talks with Florida Hospital officials started in 2009.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate