USF Health and Florida Hospital collaborate
Last week, officials from USF Health and Florida Hospital were celebrating a $6.9 million state appropriation for a joint cardiovascular institute at the University of South Florida. On Monday, Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute adding USF Health to its name and announced new research and patient care collaborations around the Tampa Bay area, focusing on cancer care, neurology and, of course, cardiac care. USF long has wanted a hospital close to or on its main campus in North Tampa, and talks with Florida Hospital officials started in 2009.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction