Hospital CEO brought down Blago with a wire
The FBI says Pamela Davis' help was invaluable in an investigation that eventually collected enough evidence to charge and lead to the conviction of former IL Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who reported to prison Thursday for corruption. Davis is CEO of Edward Hospital and Health Services in Naperville. Davis was the first to blow the whistle on alleged kickbacks involving a state board with the power to approve and deny hospital projects.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care