Morris, NJ, hospital might be sold to Ascension
Saint Clare's Health System in Morris County will likely be sold to the country's largest Catholic health system, both organizations said Saturday. Saint Clare's current owner, Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives, said that it intends to sell its Denville and Dover campuses and that it was in talks with its preferred buyer, Ascension Health Care Network of St. Louis. Details on what changes might be in store for St. Clare's if the deal goes through were not available. The parties released a joint statement saying terms of the sale are still being negotiated, but Catholic Health and Ascension expect to reach a definitive agreement by the end of June.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care