Most potential University Hospital partners silent as deadline nears
With less than one day remaining to submit proposals to partner with University Hospital, the field of potential applicants seems narrow. Three companies that were not involved in an earlier plan to merge with University last year attended a meeting late last month about the bidding process, but none said they had submitted a proposal or definitely will before the 2 p.m. deadline Friday. U of L and University Hospital launched their partner search after Beshear rejected a plan to merge the hospital with Jewish & St. Mary's and St. Joseph Health.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013