Most potential University Hospital partners silent as deadline nears
With less than one day remaining to submit proposals to partner with University Hospital, the field of potential applicants seems narrow. Three companies that were not involved in an earlier plan to merge with University last year attended a meeting late last month about the bidding process, but none said they had submitted a proposal or definitely will before the 2 p.m. deadline Friday. U of L and University Hospital launched their partner search after Beshear rejected a plan to merge the hospital with Jewish & St. Mary's and St. Joseph Health.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals